WhatsApp is well-known around the world as an instant messaging platform. Be it a conversation with friends or family or any official chat, it is liked a lot. This platform keeps rolling out various features for its users.
Recently, the company introduced a new feature through which pictures can be shared with HD quality. In such a situation, users can share photos in HD quality.
HD Quality Image Share Announcement
The feature of sharing photos and videos with HD quality has been rolled out in a post on Facebook by Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg. He said that this feature has been rolled out for everyone. In such a situation, web, iPhone, and Android users can send pictures in HD.
How to send a picture in HD on WhatsApp Chats?
- First of all, open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- After this, go to chat, and there you will see the ‘+’ option like below; click on it.
- After this, select the photo you want to send.
- Here, you will get the option to edit the image.
- There will also be an HD option among the options, like crop color change.
- The image can be sent with high quality by clicking on the HD button.
Beta Test in June
For your information, let us tell you that sending pictures on WhatsApp with HD quality was announced in June, but during that time, the company was testing it. However, after a few months, the HD-quality image-sending option has been made available to everyone. The thing to note is that compared to sending non-HD pictures, sending a picture with HD quality will use more storage and data.